2018 Races & Festival
Join us on Saturday, July 28, 2018 for the Hudson River Cup races and Polynesian Ohana Festival!
Hosted by Hoboken Cove Community Boathouse and Ke Aloha Outrigger.
Schedule/Times are subject to change.
Hudson River Cup
Race along the Hudson River against the Manhattan and Jersey City skylines.
Click here to register at www.paddleguru.com/races/hudsonrivercup2018
- ECORA point series 8-mile OC1/2 to Statue of Liberty
- Surfski 8-miles to Statue of Liberty
- SUP/Sea Kayak 5-miles into the NYC Harbor
- 9am-10:30am Registration, Check-in, Staging
- 10:30am-11am Orientation Meeting
- 11:30am Race Start
- 1pm-1:30pm Projected Finish
Polynesian Ohana Festival
Enjoy free kayaking, live music, Hula dancing, family activities, food trucks and more after the races!
- 11am-4pm Polynesian Ohana Festival
- 2pm-4pm Free Kayaking in Hoboken Cove